I have seen some people ask for pizza here on the forum. Like on this post: New Food Idea: Pizza
I think this is allready added on OHOL, but i came up with my own idea allready, so here it is:
- Put dough on a plate and hit it with a knife to get pizza shape.
- Use the new plant: wild tomato plant. It comes in the blue biome
It contains 5 wild tomatoes that can be harvested with your hands.
You can eat them for 6 hunger bars. The remaining plant wont grow new ones. You can remove the plant with a sharp stone. When you eat a tomato, the seeds remain. These you can plant in soil to get domestic tomato plant. There also grow 5 ones, but this time not wild. These you need to put in a bowl and crush with an stone. Now you have tomato sauce.
- Put the sauce on the slice to get raw pizza without cheese.
- Put mozzarella on to get raw pizza.
- Bake it in a hot oven to get a pizza! It takes 10 second for the pizza to bake.
- Maybe add some topings, like:
- Onions, basicly wild or maybe even domestic hit with a knife.
- Mushrooms hit with a knife.
- Meat, like pork.
- Other plants and vegtables for on the pizza.
- Click on your pizza to get a pizza slice, now eat it!
One pizza contians 8 slices, that give 14 hunger bars!
You can put 4 in a backpack if you want to.
Ty for reading, hope i didnt make you hungry!
(Me at least )