Here’s how eve spawned works base on my experience.
- Die old as an eve will store your position.
- The place you’ll reborn as eve the next time is the place you die previous as eve.
- Die starving or animal bite when you are eve will erase your position. So make sure you only die because old age.
- However, die starving or animal bite as baby (or adult baby) will not erase your position. (i die of bear bites once but reborn in my eve place. So die because animal will not erase your position)
- You can’t be eve if there’s fertile mother in the server.
- You can’t be eve if there’s already 3 eve in the server. (someone told me this but i guess is true because i didn’t born eve eventhought there’s only 4 people in the server)
- If you are descendants of eve and die old in her camp. You will not reborn as eve near her camp.
So, the new eve spawned update indeed reduce baby suiciding rate because it’s hard to play solo. However, baby suicidal is still exist because they want to be born in the same place as before or they don’t want to start from scratch.
Here’s a list that i don’t know if it will erase your position or not.
- Kill by griever in eve lifespawn or baby lifespawn
- Someone ring the bell tower
- Server updates
Also, here’s myth that i don’t know true or false.
- You cannot born in the same place with different eve if you are playing more than 20 minutes unless you are killed by griever.
(so here’s the story, i was born in second generation. My mother whose eve only have 2 son. But we still continue our progress and mom die old. Later she’s reborn as eve in the same place. But my brother asked her to kill him. I asked him why, and he said “i want to be born here again because i can’t born here because i played more than 20 minutes unless i killed by griever.” So my mom kill him. She asked me to feed her because he kill someone so she can’t move for a while but i didn’t fed mom because i fed her daughter first, so mom die because starving. And my brother never reborn again.)
- You don’t need to mark home for eve spawned to work. (Christopher told me this, but i don’t know if it true or not since i never die without home mark /i don’t want to get lost, duh!)
- You can’t born in the old position as eve after 3 lives as an eve. (someone said they lost their eve position after 3 time as an eve. I don’t know if it true or not)