This is the second time i see a guy hunting piglet and when he put the piglet in the pen, someone said “don’t feed it. Pork is useless” and she will pick up the piglet took it out far away and the other guy will chase her demanding the piglet back.
Now, i know pork is really hard to process and many of pork are abandoned everywhere. But i also feel bad for the guy who put effort hunting boar. You know, he had to wait for the boar have a piglet and then shoot it with arrow. That’s a long wait.
Anyway, pork is useless? Well, not necessarily. You can make one kind of food for human from pork,it’s pork taco. And it took quite long time to process.
Here’s the recipe.
- Limestone (yep, we need this weird ingredients to make food)
How to make?
- First you need to make carnitas from pork. Put a pork in the bowl and makes fire, wait the fire until it becomes hot coal then combine hot coal with bowl of pork to makes carnitas. Now, bowl of carnitas cannot be eaten by human, but you can use it to feed puppies.
- Next is you make lime with lime stone. Put limestone in the bowl. Turn on klin and heat it. Add water TWICE to the lime.
- Makes kernel with corn. Put a corn in the bowl and combine it with flint to make kernel.
- Combine the kernel to the lime. And hit it with round rock to make dough of corn.
- Pick 2 flat rock and one long stick. Put a dough of corn on the flat rock and hit it with a long stick. You’ll get raw corn taco. Cook it in the hot flat rock and you’ll get corn taco. Put them in the plate and repeat you’ll get stack of corn taco.
- Add carnitas that we makes earlier to the stack of corn tacos and we’ll get Pork tacos. Now we can eat the pork
Yeah, it’s really long way to process. But maybe now you know what to do with that abandoned pork all over the place.