What's cooking in the developers' kitchen? / 開発チームは今何を?

Mosquito spray? :thinking:

We’re still somewhat primitive, maybe a fan to shoo mosquitoes 10ish tiles away… or just squish them with something. I’m sure you are going to make something great :slight_smile:

Not too primitive.

Simply add a repellent that u burn and it repeals them away from the village, but that might cause issues with them grouping up on the edges of biomes.

Lol i jist imagined a three mosquito thick wall all along a border of a biom lmao

That’s an issue without any repellent already. I thought a cool down time after getting yellow fever was just enough to not add anything or make things to complicated. Like a natural immunity for a decade or something like that after you recover from the fever.

What’s cooking, part 2

This is cooking:

Ramen noodles in soup, with or without egg halves. Sound delicious?

Oh. My. God. Our own asian food because thats the theme of YAH?
This must get new players! Thats awesome!
Cant wait for some new characters to, i am making my own to…

I love it😍 when are they gonna be implemented?

Yas there is hope! We will have new stuff ily!

Woah

期待它!
I am looking forward to it

What’s cooking, part 3:

Will the light attract the mosquitoes into the flames? If so, in what radius?

Damn, those pixels.

We need American food next, then French food, then Italian food, then Mexican food, then… uh…

Not sure if thats fits the asian theme of YAH, but i want that to :joy:

Since when did YAH have a strictly Asian theme?

No, the mosquitoes fear the flame because it can kill them. You need to hunt them down without getting stung.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I did a quick Google search and found this.

All insects have a mortal fear of smoke because it is a harbinger of flames and flames - for an insect - means instant death.

I didn’t actually know this. The more you know! :grin: